Monday, June 10, 2013

18 Weeks & It's a.....


How far along? 18 weeks, 5 days

Size of the baby? 6 inches and 1/2 a pound! About the size of a large mango!

Maternity Clothes? I'm wearing maternity pants. I can still wear most of my normal shirts.

Gender? It's a GIRL! We had our gender reveal party on Friday and it's going to be a beautiful baby girl! Her name will be Kyleigh Brooke :)

Movement? I have felt a few flutters the past few days, so maybe that's the baby moving?!?

Sleep? I have been tossing and turning the last week trying to find a comfortable position, but hopefully this will get better!

Cravings?  Smoothies and Chick-fil-A

Symptoms?  No symptoms, just dealing with a terrible sinus infection :(

What I miss?  Not getting so out of breath so easily.

Milestones? Feeling the little flutters and finding out that we are having a girl!

What I am nervous about?  The 20 week anatomy scan

What I'm excited about? Having a sweet baby girl!

Here is my 18 week picture for you and the cake revealing the gender:


No comments:

Post a Comment