Monday, June 24, 2013

20 Weeks


How far along? 20 weeks, 5 days

Size of the baby? 7 inches crown to rump and weighs 12 ounces according to the doctor this morning.

Maternity Clothes? Still wearing maternity pants and I can still wear most of my normal shirts.

Gender? Still a sweet girl!

Movement? I feel her throughout the day, still little flutters. Waiting for Ryan to be able to feel her!

Sleep? Still off and on, trying to find a comfortable position

Cravings?  Chick-fil-A and anything cold, especially cold drinks

Symptoms?  No symptoms :)

What I miss?  Not having to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes, haha.

Milestones? Having a great anatomy scan! Everything looks great and Kyleigh is well on her way to making her debut in November!

What I am nervous about?  Glucose test in 4 weeks!

What I'm excited about? Preparing for the baby and slowly buying baby things :)


No comments:

Post a Comment